According to the Vantage market, a Research analysis related to the Global Cryptocurrency market has found that the increasing need for transparency in the financial payment systems, improving market cap, and increased data security are the main factors fostering cryptocurrency industry growth.
The total Global Cryptocurrency Market is anticipated to reach USD$2,302.5 million by 2028. In terms of revenue, in 2021, the market was at USD$1,542.9 million, and the same is expected to grow at a CAGR of Compound Annual Growth Rate of 6.9%.
Cryptocurrency trends to watch out for in 2022
Cryptocurrency growth has been erratic. Bitcoin attained several all-time highs with soaring prices followed occasionally by huge plunges. The second-largest digital currency, Ethereum, was found manifesting its all-time high. Many governments worldwide have expressed their interest in regulating the growing cryptocurrency industry.
Let us find out a few trends or predictions for the crypto market share across many countries in the following paragraphs.
- The future of cryptocurrency appears to be bright, with predictions that some popular digital tokens will have their price increase by as much as 400% in the latter part of 2022. This is what some of the optimistic analysts have to say.
- According to FSInsight, which is an independent research firm in the United States believes that Bitcoin (BTC/USD) might as well attain a price tag of $200,000. In the case of Ethereum, (ETH/USD) could jump from its current $2,600 price tag to about $12,000.
- A crypto critic, Peter Schiff, believes that if the price of Bitcoin drops below $30,000, nothing could keep it from attaining a stable $10,000 cap.
- While Citigroup predicted $300,000 for 2021, it has still not revised the figure for 2022.
- Along with a few experts, Goldman Sachs predicts a $100,000 figure.
- Many experts have discussed the potentialities of altcoins like Cardano. They believe that perhaps in 2022, this will be the leading digital instrument that investors might turn to.
- From looking at the historical figures related to prices of Cardano, estimated that as early as 2023, the coin might attain a figure of £5, which is equivalent to $6.54 and will eventually double by 2025.
- Binance (BTD/USD) analysts have gathered and sorted their predictions for six other cryptocurrencies that look promising. Right from DOGE/USD and SHIB/USD have become exceedingly popular and even more due to the interest expressed by developers like Elon Musk and Vitalik Buterin, to the XRP/USD and MATIC/USD, BNB. These cryptocurrencies that look promising might likely make their way into the mainstream. Most experts predict that such will be the cryptocurrency industry growth that it will break the shackles of its $3 trillion in 2021 to emerge even stronger in 2022 and the future.
Therefore, if you are a crypto enthusiast, then you must watch these upcoming trends for your own benefit and convenience.
Also Read: Cryptocurrency Trading in India