When you need money to buy something you truly desire, you want an easy, quick solution. If you’re going to buy a cheap fantasy gadget, but the financing process involves a lot of paperwork, you’ll probably wait. Paperwork has long been a barrier to borrowers, as it is the main factor that contributes to the overall turnaround time.
The process today is not as tedious as it used to be. Now it’s as easy as purchasing anything else on the market to get a loan through Fullerton India instant personal loan online. Borrowers like the process of obtaining a personal loan. Let’s take a look at what a personal loan is and how to get one.
What Exactly is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured, short-term loan that an individual may use for any lawful reason. No security is needed since this is an unsecured loan. This characteristic makes it popular and accessible to the majority of the young people who have just begun their professions and need temporary financial assistance during a crisis.
What is the Procedure for Obtaining a Personal Loan Digitally?
Let’s have a look at the loan application procedure and personal loan rates at Fullerton India:
1. Examine the application’s qualifying requirements. You may apply for a personal loan if you:
- Age: 21+
- Nationality: Indian
- Salary: Rs 20,000+ monthly (INR 25,000 for metro locations).
2. Now, log on to the Fullerton India website and click on the “Apply now” button. Select “Personal Loans”, and fill out the online application form with your name, address, PAN, the loan amount you want, your preferred tenure, your employment & income details, and your bank details.>
3. Upload the following documents:
- Identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, or Aadhar card.
- Address proof such as Electricity bill and passport
- Salary slips of the past 3 months
- Bank Statements for the past six months
4. Fullerton India staff will review your application, credit score, and documentation. Your loan application will likely be accepted if you meet all the criteria and have a good credit score. Once approved, your loan will be disbursed to your registered account.
5. Your loan amount is usually deposited into your account within 2-3 working days* after submitting an online application.
6. Fullerton India provides personal loans ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 25,00,000 for 12 months to 60 months. Personal loan interest rates of Fullerton India begin at 11.99% per annum. You may choose a flexible repayment plan between 12 to 60 months that suits you. You may use a personal loan EMI calculator to figure out the best term for you.
What is the Benefit of Personal Loans?
Personal loans are beneficial for a variety of reasons:
- No Collateral: The lack of collateral makes personal loans attractive and accessible to a person in urgent need of cash.
- More Affordable than Credit Cards: Personal loans are usually more cost-effective than cash loans on credit cards.
- Speedy Processing: Personal loans are approved in a short period. You may get the required funds within a few days of submitting your application, which is beneficial in an emergency situation.
- Minimal Paperwork: The incredible benefit of a personal loan is the minimal amount of paperwork. Dealing with a mountain of paperwork during an emergency may be stressful. Personal loans have endeared themselves to the modern generation by keeping paperwork to a minimum.
- Flexible Repayment Options: When the time comes to paying off your EMIs, Fullerton India offers a variety of flexible repayment alternatives. Depending on your financial position, you may select a repayment tenure between 12-60 months.
Finally, you can witness for yourself how easy it is to get a quick personal loan with little or no documentation. Therefore, if the need for financial assistance comes, do not hesitate. Visit the Fullerton India website, and we’ll gladly assist you with anything you need. We are just a few taps away from providing you with a near-instant answer to your financial difficulties when you need funds for a specific cost or emergency. Personal loans are lifesavers when it comes to emergency fund requirements. Let’s start today.
Read More: Insurance Policy Loans: All The Necessary Information In One