Xiaomi’s Redmi brand on March 9th introduced two new smartphones at an event in Bengaluru in their “Pro” series range. The two new Redmi note 11 launch dates in India on March 9th included Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus. These new devices are a step higher than their predecessors; namely, Redmi Note 11S and Redmi Note 11, introduced just a month earlier in India.
Redmi Note 11 – Find the Features
While the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro device has 4G connectivity, Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus is a 5G variant, and the latter is the second variant in Note 11 5G series.
As far as the cost is concerned, the Redmi Note 11 price was made available at an introductory offer of INR 17,999 for a 6GB RAM +128GB base variant.
The available colors for the above device include Star Blue, Phantom White, and Stealth Black.
Xiaomi Redmi notes 11 pro 5G or Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus is available for INR 20,999 for the 6GB+128GB version, and the 8GB +128GB version was supposed to be available at INR 22,999. The 8GB+256GB variant cost is INR24, 999. The available colours are Mirage Blue, Black, and White. If you are an HDFC Bank card, you might enjoy a discount of INR1000 if you purchase the Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G.
The two new smartphones will be available across various portals like Amazon India, Mi.com, and the retail partner stores of Xiaomi.
Check out the specifications here-
- The new smartphones that have been launched come with a 6.67 inch 120Hz AMOLED display and a resolution of 1080p.
- The screen is equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. This provides 1200 nits of brightness, and a touch sampling of 360Hz is supported.
- A 695 chipset Snapdragon powers the Redmi Note 11 Pro plus 5G, and you can get it with up to 8GB RAM and a storage capacity of 256GB.
- The Note 11 Pro, on the other hand, is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G96 processor with 6GB and 8GB variants.
- The Redmi Note 11 Pro comes with a primary 108-megapixel sensor and a triple rear camera module.
- The Redmi Note 11 pro-Plus has a 108-megapixel quad rear camera setup.
- The Redmi Note 11 Pro does not come with a 2MP depth sensor.
- Liquid cooling is present in both phones, and both have a 5000mAH battery with a 67W fast charging via a USB Type C interface.
- Both the Pro models have dual speakers, headphone jack, Z-axis linear vibration motor, and IP53 splash-proof design.
- In the box for both the newly launched smartphones is a present charger. The operating system is Android 11, and the version is Xiaomi’s MIUI 13.
The features and specifications of this Redmi device are good enough to impress its users. If you are looking forward to a budget with amazing features, then it will surely be a good option for you.
Also Read: What is The Next Xiaomi Mobile in India?