Samsung’s latest phone 2021 is the Galaxy M32 5G in India. This release date comes on close heels following the launch of Galaxy M32 compatible with 4G network connectivity in June 2021. The Samsung new model 2021 has many improvements as compared to the regular Galaxy M32. Regarded as one of Samsung’s best phones, let us find out more about the improved specifications and cost in this write-up.
Samsung New Phone 2021 5G
Check out the details of this new model of Samsung below
1. Better processor
The new 5G handset has a better processor, MediaTek Dimensity 720 as compared to MediaTek Helio G80 present in the older 4G model. It has up to 8GB RAM against the 6GB RAM that was available in the 4G regular model of Samsung.
2. The new model of Samsung price and availability
The new model will be available in two varieties. The base model will be equipped with 6GB RAM and 128 GB. The retail price of the phone will be INR 18,999. The other 8GB RAM variety will have a retail price of INR 22,999.
3. Samsung’s new phone 2021
Debuted for the first sale on September 2nd. It was made available on Amazon and Samsung online stores. It is also available at brick-and-mortar retail stores across the country. At the time of launch, the phone was being offered at a discount of INR 2000 if you would buy it with your ICICI Bank cards.
Samsung new phone 2021 specifications include the following
- There are 2 colour options – Slate Black & Sky Blue
- It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity V display.
- The operating system on which it runs is Samsung’s One UI 3.0 based Android 11.
- The Samsung latest phone 2021 is powered by MediaTek as mentioned above.
- The phone has 12 bands support
- The battery is the 5000mAh with a 15-watt adapter
- Samsung latest phone 2021 is equipped with defence grade of Samsung’s Knox security system
- Samsung Galaxy M32 5G phone has a quad-camera setup on the rear side. It has a 48MP main camera. The other cameras include an 8MP ultra width camera equipped with a 123-degree field view and 5MP macro camera and a 2MP sensor. For selfies, you could use the 13 MP camera in the front.
5G, regarded as the wireless connectivity of the next generation delivers a fast and secure wireless network. It is an excellent option for business and the features and advantages it offers are just endless. It changes the way you connect and control your device. Equipped with sensors and better controls, it gives you ample control to experiment with your device and its usage.
Also Read: What is The Next Xiaomi Mobile in India?